- What is trenchless drilling?
- Should I use horizontal directional drilling or environmental air drilling?
- How far can you air drill?
- Do you need a conductor barrel?
- How much space is required?
- How much time does the entire operation take?
- How much will my drilling project cost?
Trenchless drilling is the process of placing pipes and cables under obstacles without digging the surrounding ground.
Conventional HDD is well-suited for pipeline, road, and marsh crossings. In areas involving watershed, rivers, and other aquatic bodies monitored by DFO, it would be advisable to use air drilling.
We have completed bores up to 650m in length without any problems. CCD believes the technology will drill much further.
No, unless extreme gravel conditions encountered.
The equipment can easily set up on a 15m right of way.
On average, 30% less time than a conventional rock drilling.
Contact CCD Energy Services today at 780-778-1408 to discuss Horizontal Directional Drilling solutions.